Frequently bought together:
Street Cone skateboard bushings are sold as a PAIR with a sticker and SMALL CUP WASHERS are included:
- Sized to fit properly in conventional "Indy style" trucks
- Custom APS Urethane Formula for ultra-performance and sweet rebound.
- Hard durometer bushings (97.5a) for heavier weight riders & are designed for those looking for a very stable setup in the BoardSide position.
- Medium durometers (95a) are designed for those looking for a stable setup in the BoardSide position.
- Soft durometers (90a) are designed for those looking for a slightly less stable setup in the BoardSide position
- Super soft durometers (85a) are for lightweight, or young riders.
- Ideal for carving, freestyle & tricks!
- Mix duro's &/or shapes to custom-fit your style. Check out our Info Guides for help.
Have Questions? Need more info?
Bushing Recommendation Form & Bushing Shapes Explained & Bushing Colors Explained & Weight Charts
We're super friendly folks who enjoy helping you choose the bushings combo that is just right for you.