APS Tall Cone
- Ships within 24 hours!
Sold as Pair with Sticker.
- .975" Dia x .75" High (24.77mm Dia x 19mm High)
- APS rides a couple of points softer than they test, so order accordingly
- Hard durometer bushings (95a - 97.5a) are for heavier-weight riders (over 125lbs) and allow for a nice tight set-up.
- Medium durometer bushings (85a - 90a) are for medium-weight riders (75 - 125lbs) & those looking for a looser setup in the RoadSide position when coupled with a harder duro bushing.
- Soft durometer bushings (70a - 80a) are for light-weight riders & those looking for aloose setup in the RoadSide position.
Excellent when used as a TallBarrel/TallCone combo - but incredibly fun and variable when used in the Roadside position in combo with other shapes & or duro's in the Boardside position.
We're super friendly folks who enjoy helping you choose the bushings combo that is just right for you.