Sold as Pair with Large Flat Washers & a Sticker!
Choose the Magnum shape if you're using Paris Trucks or any truck that has a slightly larger bushing seat. The slightly larger shape will fill that seat snugly, thus eliminating the chance of dead-space or slop that can result in a weird, not-in-full-control feeling.
The Magnum shape itself is more along the lines of the FatCone in that it offers more stability and resistance to lean which in turn gives a super 'plush' feel to your setup. Use boardside and combine with the Canon shape for the best experience!
- 1.1" Dia x .60" High (24.77mm Dia x 15.24mm High)
- KranK rides a couple of points softer than it tests, so order accordingly.
- Harder KranK durometer bushings (93a) are for heavier-weight riders (over 140lbs) as harder durometer bushings allow for a nice tight set-up
- Softer KranK durometer bushings (87a) are best for medium-weight riders (75 - 140lbs) as well as for those looking for a looser setup in the RoadSide position when coupled with a harder duro bushing.
- Excellent when used as a Canon/Magnum combo - but incredibly fun and variable when used in the Roadside position in combo with other shapes & or duro's in the Boardside position. (All shapes & sizes of RipTide Bushings are available in the KranK formula!)
Have Questions? Need more info?
Bushing Recommendation Form & Bushing Shapes Explained & Bushing Colors Explained & Weight Charts
We're super friendly folks who enjoy helping you choose the bushings combo that is just right for you.