Krank Short Street Cone & Street Cone - 4 Pack
The Krank Short Street Cone & Street Cone 4 Pack Skateboard Bushings are sold in 2 Pairs with a sticker and 4 Small Cup Washers are included. Sized to fit properly in conventional "Indy-style" trucks.
Bushing Height: 0.4" & 0.5" - Bushing Diameter: 0.98"
Performance Under Pressure - The KranK Formula has quite a bit of adjustability. You can tighten the kingpin nut up to two full turns to 'harden' or 'loosen' the feel of the durometer.
Keep in mind that the larger diameter edge goes towards the hanger of the skateboard truck and fits snugly into the bushing seat.
Don't be afraid to mix and match a softer durometer bushing into the Road-Side (Top) position with a harder durometer in the Board-Side (Bottom) position. This can provide additional stability while still allowing carve. Stiffer bushings will result in a more resistant board, which can be an advantage when performing tricks - lightweight riders may benefit from mixing duro's.
- Very Hard durometer bushings (96a) are typically for heavier riders or for riders looking for a very tight setup.
- Hard durometer bushings (93a) are for average weight riders and allow for a nice tight set-up with very little wobble.
- Medium durometer bushings (90a) are for medium weight riders & for those looking for a bit looser setup than the hard.
- Soft durometer bushings (87a) are for light-weight riders & those looking for a loose setup.
- Very Soft durometer bushings (84a) are designed for very light-weight or young riders but are also useful for those looking for a super loose setup (slalom).
Need more Info? Feel free to give us a call or email and we will be happy to help!
- Contact Us -