Sold as Pair with Small Cupped Washers and a Sticker.
.975" Dia x .50" High (24.77mm Dia x 12.70mm High)
Street Cones offer the lowest resistance and stability of the 5 shapes we offer, and can allow your trucks to easily achieve their full lean and turn.
The ShortStreetCone / StreetCone setup is for those looking for a very carvy, surfy feel, is super fun and allows you good control while mastering tricks.
- Harder KranK durometer bushings (93a) are for heavier-weight riders (over 140lbs) as harder durometer bushings allow for a nice tight set-up
- Softer KranK durometer bushings (87a) are best for lightweight riders (up to 140lbs) as well as for those looking for a looser setup in the RoadSide position when coupled with a harder duro bushing.
PLEASE NOTE: The KranK Formula has quite a bit of adjustability - so order accordingly! You can tighten the kingpin nut up to two full turns to 'harden' or 'loosen' the duro.
- Stiffer bushings will result in a more resistant board, which can be an advantage when performing tricks - medium weight riders may benefit from mixing duro's roadside & boardside. (See guide links below)
- The StreetCone offers wicked turnability
- Pair with ShortStreetCones or ShortStreetBarrels - ideal for carving, freestyle & tricks
- Mix duro's &/or shapes to custom-fit your style. Check out our Info Guides for help:
Have Questions? Need more info?
Bushing Recommendation Form & Bushing Shapes Explained & Bushing Colors Explained & Weight Charts
We're super friendly folks who enjoy helping you choose the bushings combo that is just right for you.