KranK Canon Duro Choices
Sold as Pair with Sticker.
.975" Dia x .75" High (24.77mm Dia x 19mm High)
Designed specifically for use in Paris Trucks as well as those that have a slightly larger bushing seat. The slightly larger shape will fill that seat snugly, thus eliminating the chance of dead-space or slop that can result in a weird, not-in-full-control feeling.
The Canon shape itself is an ever-so-slightly larger barrel. Use as a double-barrel combo or use roadside and combine with the Magnum shape for a super-plush experience with impressive turnability and control over return-to-center!
- Need help deciding the best choice for you? Email us with details of your setup & what feel you're seeking at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Harder KranK durometer bushings (96a & 93a) are for heavier-weight riders (over 140lbs) as harder durometer bushings allow for a nice tight set-up.
- Medium KranK durometer bushings (90a & 87a) are best for medium-weight riders (100 - 140lbs) as well as for those looking for a looser setup in the RoadSide position when coupled with a harder duro bushing.
- Softer KranK durometer bushings (84a) are best for lightweight riders (50 - 100lbs). Super fun for those looking for a really loose setup.
PLEASE NOTE: The KranK Formula has quite a bit of adjustability - so order accordingly! You can tighten the kingpin nut up to two full turns to 'harden' or 'loosen' the duro.
Excellent when used as a Double Canon combo - but incredibly fun and variable when used in the Roadside position in combo with other shapes & or duro's in the Boardside position. (All shapes & sizes of RipTide Bushings are available in the KranK formula!)
- Canon & Magnum Bushings are a slightly wider diameter bushing that is well-suited for Trucks with a slightly larger bushing seat than average, such as Paris.
Not sure what size bushings your trucks will work with? What combo bushings to use? Which Formula to choose?
Check out our handy Info Guides: