KranK FatCone Duro Choices
Sold as Pair with Flat Washers and Sticker.
.975" Dia x .60" High (24.77mm Dia x 15.24mm High)
FatCones have the same initial stability as a Barrel but as you lean, they offer progressively higher resistance the further you go.
The Barrel / FatCone setup is for those looking for higher stability at higher speeds but still highly maneuverable for slides, high speed carving and downhill applications. This setup is ideal when you need to restrict the ends of the lean to prevent wheelbite or if you just like a more progressive feel to your setup.
- Ride a couple of points softer than they test, so order accordingly
- Need help deciding the best choice for you? Email us details of your setup and the feel you're looking for at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Harder KranK durometer bushings (93a) for heavier-weight riders (over 140lbs) as harder durometer bushings allow for a nice tight set-up
- Softer KranK durometer bushings (87a) are best for medium-weight riders (75 - 140lbs) as well as for those looking for a looser setup in the RoadSide position when coupled with a harder duro bushing.
- Excellent when used as a Barrel/FatCone combo - but incredibly fun and variable when used in the Roadside position in combo with other shapes & or duro's in the Boardside position. (All shapes & sizes of RipTide Bushings are available in the KranK formula!)