KranK Magnum Duro Choices
Sold as Pair with Large Flat Washers & a Sticker!
Choose the Magnum shape if you're using Paris Trucks or any truck that has a slightly larger bushing seat. The slightly larger shape will fill that seat snugly, thus eliminating the chance of dead-space or slop that can result in a weird, not-in-full-control feeling.
The Magnum shape itself is more along the lines of the FatCone in that it offers more stability and resistance to lean which in turn gives a super 'plush' feel to your setup. Use boardside and combine with the Canon shape for the best experience!
- 1.1" Dia x .60" High (24.77mm Dia x 15.24mm High)
- KranK rides a couple of points softer than it tests, so order accordingly
- Need help deciding the best choice for you? Email us with details of your setup & what feel you're seeking at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Harder KranK durometer bushings (93a) are for heavier-weight riders (over 140lbs) as harder durometer bushings allow for a nice tight set-up
- Softer KranK durometer bushings (87a) are best for medium-weight riders (75 - 140lbs) as well as for those looking for a looser setup in the RoadSide position when coupled with a harder duro bushing.
- Excellent when used as a Canon/Magnum combo - but incredibly fun and variable when used in the Roadside position in combo with other shapes & or duro's in the Boardside position. (All shapes & sizes of RipTide Bushings are available in the KranK formula!)
Not sure what size bushings your truck will work with? What combo bushings to use? Which Formula to choose?
Check out our handy Info Guides: