KranK ShortStreetCone Duro Choices
Sold as Pair with Small Cupped Washers & a Sticker
The ShortStreetCone / StreetCone setup is for those looking for a very carvy or surfy feel.
The ShortStreetCone / StreetBarrel setup is for those looking for a carvy or surfy feel but with a bit more stability. With this choice the resistance is more constant or linear throughout the range of motion.
.975" Dia x .40" High (24.77mm Dia x 10.20mm High)
- Need help deciding the best choice for you? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Harder KranK durometer bushings (93a) for heavier-weight riders (over 140lbs) as harder durometer bushings allow for a nice tight set-up
- Softer KranK durometer bushings (87a) for medium-weight riders (75 - 140lbs) as these medium/soft durometers are also for those looking for a looser setup in the RoadSide position when coupled with a harder duro bushing.
PLEASE NOTE: The KranK Formula has quite a bit of adjustability - so order accordingly! You can tighten the kingpin nut up to two full turns to 'harden' or 'loosen' the duro.
- Stiffer bushings will result in a more resistant board, which can be an advantage when performing tricks - medium weight riders may benefit from mixing duro's roadside & boardside. (See guide links below)
- The ShortStreetCone offers wicked turnability
- w/StreetCones, StreetBarrels, StreetFatCones, StreetChubbys or StreetMagnums
- Ideal for carving, freestyle & tricks
- Mix duro's &/or shapes to custom-fit your style. Check out our Info Guides for help: