KranK TallFatCone Duro Choices
Sold as Pair with Flat Washers and Sticker.
.975" Dia x .75" High (24.77mm Dia x 20mm High)
TallFatCones have the same initial stability as a TallBarrel but as you lean, they offer progressively higher resistance the further you go.
The TallBarrel / TallFatCone setup is for those looking for higher stability at higher speeds but still highly maneuverable for slides, high speed carving and downhill applications. This setup is ideal when you need to restrict the ends of the lean to prevent wheelbite or if you just like a more progressive feel to your setup.
- Ride a couple of points softer than they test, so order accordingly
- Need help deciding the best choice for you? Email us at email@example.com
- Harder KranK durometer bushings (93a) are for heavier-weight riders (over 140lbs) as harder durometer bushings allow for a nice tight set-up
- Softer KranK durometer bushings (87a) are recommended for medium-weight riders (75 - 140lbs) and they are also for those looking for a looser setup in the RoadSide position when coupled with a harder duro bushing.
- Excellent when used as a TallBarrel/TallFatCone combo - but incredibly fun and variable when used in the Roadside position in combo with other shapes & or duro's in the Boardside position.
Not sure what size bushings your truck will work with?
What combo bushings to use? Which Formula to choose?
Check out our handy Info Guides: