RipTide Sponsorship Guide
If you want to ride for RipTide, here are some of the things you can start doing to get noticed:
1. Use, understand, and love RipTide products.
2. Post pictures of your RipTide setups on our Facebook page. Describe what you are showing and why you set it up that way.
3. Post videos / pictures of you and your friends skating RipTide equipped setups. Be sure to include a full description of your setup in the “About” tab in YouTube videos.
4. Post your podiums shots for whatever skate event you place in, be it slide jams, downhill races, outlaws, vert, street, dance, big air, LDP, Slalom. Include a description of your RipTide setup. Make sure your RipTide sticker or decal is visible in the picture.
5. Most importantly, have fun and share your RipTide progress with us on our Facebook page.
If we like what you are doing and we feel you have the right combination of skills, attitude and potential, we will contact you about becoming a RipTide Ambassador if there is room on the team.