KranK Cone Duro Choices
Sold as Pair with Sticker.
.975" Dia x .60" High (24.77mm Dia x 15.24mm High)
Cones offer the lowest resistance and stability of bushing shapes which can allow your trucks to easily achieve their full lean and turn.
The Cone / Cone setup is for those looking for a very carvy or surfy feel. With this choice, the further you lean, the less resistance there is.
The Cone / Barrel setup is for those looking for a carvy or surfy feel but with a bit more stability. With this choice the resistance is constant throughout the range of motion.
- Ride a couple of points softer than they test, so order accordingly
- Need help deciding the best choice for you? Email us with details of your setup & what feel you're seeking at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Harder KranK durometer bushings (93a) are for heavier-weight riders (over 140lbs) as harder durometer bushings allow for a nice tight set-up
- Softer KranK durometer bushings (87a) are best for medium-weight riders (75 - 140lbs) as well as for those looking for a looser setup in the RoadSide position when coupled with a harder duro bushing.
- Excellent when used as a Cone/Barrel combo - but incredibly fun and variable when used in the Roadside position in combo with other shapes & or duro's in the Boardside position. (All shapes & sizes of RipTide Bushings are available in the KranK formula!)