Frequently bought together:
Canon skateboard bushings are sold as a pair with a sticker and NO WASHERS are included:
- The APS formula rides a couple of points softer than they test, so order accordingly
- Hard durometer bushings (95a - 97.5a) are for heavier-weight riders (over 135lbs) and allow for a nice tight set-up.
- Medium durometer bushings (85a - 90a) are for medium-weight riders (75 - 135lbs) & those looking for a looser setup in the RoadSide position when coupled with a harder duro bushing.
- Soft durometer bushings (75a - 85a) are for light-weight riders & those looking for a loose setup in the RoadSide position.
- Super-soft durometer bushings (60a - 70a) are designed for very light-weight or young riders and are also fun for those looking for a really loose setup in the RoadSide position.
Have Questions? Need more info?
We're super friendly folks who enjoy helping you choose the bushings combo that is just right for you.