Sold as Pair, with small cup washers & a sticker
- Sized to fit properly in conventional "Indy-style" trucks
- Custom APS Urethane Formula for ultra-performance and sweet rebound
- .975" Dia x .4" High (24.77mm Dia x 10.2mm High)
- Stiffer bushings will result in a more resistant board, which can be an advantage when performing tricks - lightweight riders may benefit from mixing duro's roadside & boardside. (See guide links below)
- The ShortStreetCone offers wicked turnability
- Pair with StreetCones, StreetBarrels, StreetFatCones, StreetChubbys or StreetMagnums - ideal for carving, freestyle & tricks
- Mix duro's &/or shapes to custom-fit your style. Check out our Info Guides for help:
Have Questions? Need more info?
Bushing Recommendation Form & Bushing Shapes Explained & Bushing Colors Explained & Weight Charts
We're super friendly folks who enjoy helping you choose the bushings combo that is just right for you.