KranK StreetBarrel Duro Choices
Sold as Pair with Large Cupped Washers and Sticker.
.975" Dia x .50" High (24.8mm Dia x 12.70mm High)
Street Barrels offer the next step up in stability above the Cone shape.
The ShortStreetBarrel / StreetBarrel setup is for those looking for higher stability at higher speeds but still highly maneuverable and awesome for landing tricks.
Choose the The ShortStreetCone / StreetBarrel setup if you're looking for a carvy or surfy feel but with a bit more stability. With this choice the resistance is more constant or linear throughout the range of motion.
Need help deciding the best choice for you? Email us with details or your set-up as well as what feel you're looking for at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Harder KranK durometer bushings (93a) for heavier-weight riders (over 140lbs) as harder durometer bushings allow for a nice tight set-up
- Medium durometer bushings (90a - 87a) are for medium-weight riders (100 - 140lbs)
- Softer KranK durometer bushings (84a) are best for lightweight riders (50 - 100lbs) as well as for those looking for a looser setup in the RoadSide position when coupled with a harder duro bushing
- Stiffer bushings will result in a more resistant board, which can be an advantage when performing tricks - medium weight riders may benefit from mixing duro's roadside & boardside. (See guide links below)
- The SreetBarrel offers wicked turnability w/ShortStreetCones, ShortStreetBarrels
- Ideal for carving, freestyle & tricks
- Mix duro's &/or shapes to custom-fit your style. Check out our Info Guides for help: